Our client, one of the largest architecture firms concentrating exclusively on interiors, is currently seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join their team of talented designers in the Toronto office.
The Senior Designer is responsible for leading all design phases for interiors projects, establishes the vision, leads the team, and has extensive client interaction. Working with clients in diverse markets worldwide, the Senior Designer will deliver high-performance, visually compelling and sustainable environments that help clients move their enterprise forward, support their culture, engage their staff, integrate technology and drive efficiencies.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develops overall design for the project
- Directs staff to complete design and technical drawing
- Reviews design and technical drawing of other more junior designers
- Review of engineering drawings to ensure they comply with design solution
- Works with technical staff to resolve inconsistencies in drawings
- Researches and selects fixtures and finishes to use for projects
- Obtain client approval and ensure integration into overall design
- Produces reviews and finalizes space plans for projects
- Reviews and produces final cost estimates
- Manages overall design budget
- Oversees tasks and provide feedback on work product
- Organizes and conducts client interviews to determine space needs and requirements
Joining our team requires skill, daring, leadership, teaming, humour and a love of interiors. The right candidate for this role will have 8+ years of experience working on corporate/workplace interiors, and extensive knowledge of space planning, FF&E, sketching and rendering skills, production of Construction Documents and proficiency in REVIT. A strong ability to lead and manage staff as well as manage project budgets and timelines.
This firm offers a competitive compensation package including unlimited vacation, a generous benefits package and more…
To be considered for this role please APPLY or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com