**Multiple positions available**
We are currently seeking talented and motivated Intermediate Architectural Technologists to join this global’s firm dynamic team in Toronto. If you are looking for growth opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects, and a healthy work-life balance, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently involved in large-scale, long-term healthcare and Mixed Use High Rise projects that provide secure work and a platform for professional development.
As an Intermediate Architectural Technologist, you will play a vital role in our project teams, working collaboratively to produce high-quality architectural designs and construction drawings. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Assemble construction drawing sets from schematic design through to construction administration in REVIT, including: site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details, etc
- Work with current design techniques, building systems, and keep current with design trends, code changes, and developments to sustain and improve technical and design skills
- Prepare client presentation materials, design development documentation, construction documentation, contract administration and Authority submissions on a wide variety of projects under guidance from senior architects
- Ensure all work meets our standards for quality
- Complete work upon agreed deadlines
- At least 7 years of previous experience in an architectural firm, preferably working on large-scale projects. Experience on healthcare, high rise or institutional projects is preferred.
- High proficiency in Revit
- Strong knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate with team members and clients.
- Detail-oriented mindset, with a focus on delivering accurate and precise work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a supportive and inclusive work environment that promotes professional growth and provides opportunities to work on exciting projects. Our commitment to work-life balance ensures that you can enjoy your personal life while pursuing your professional goals. Additionally, our involvement in large-scale, long-term projects provides a secure work environment for long-term career prospects. We offer support to Intern Architects in completing the work experience hours required to complete your OAA Internship.
To apply, please submit your resume and samples of your best Revit work.