Our client is a global multi-disciplinary organization servicing multiple sectors from Education to Healthcare, Transportation, Science &Technology, Hospitality and more. Join this firm’s regional Marketing team as a Senior Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will play an integral role in developing and executing creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As a trusted advisor, you will collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing-a team player who can develop and execute a business plan, lead a pursuit process and team, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
In addition to your involvement in proposals, from strategy to production and to working with a team for successful presentations and interviews, you will also be involved in varied marketing initiatives. Work on blog posts, PR, grand openings, newsletters and more…
About this position
- Lead and manage proposal submissions from commencement to conclusion, including pre-positioning, storyboarding, leading strategic assessment sessions, the coordination of scheduling and deliverables, content generation touchpoints, and review periods through to submittal, client presentations and debrief.
- Sourcing, compiling, and editing proposal content – Convert and integrate technical content provided by various authors and subject matter experts into a cohesive, compelling, and well-written narrative and proposal document that is aligned with the firm’s unique value proposition.
- Take ownership of a portfolio of work, independently assessing and driving successful business development outcomes for the group throughout the pursuit or marketing campaign lifecycle
- Manage the needs of a diverse practitioner team consisting of architects and engineers
- Deploy successful promotional and marketing campaigns which highlight our depth of experience and expertise, directing implementation from ideation and content creation to execution
- Support the needs of the firm’s account management program through research, strategic pre-positioning, and recurring touch points with account management teams.
- Facilitate proactive business development and client outreach initiatives through virtual and digital platform
This role is best suited for an experienced Marketer with 5 years of experience in marketing or business development within the A/E/C industry and an understanding of the Ontario A/E/C market. Exceptional business writing skills with demonstrated experience developing engaging narrative responses to RFP’s, as well as external and internal communications.
Exceptional researcher and a persuasive writer – Demonstrate strong research skills into markets, sectors, competitors, and potential targets, with an ability to translate information into insight to fuel winning strategies and compelling and tailored narratives.
A self-starter who is comfortable directing a technical team on the delivery of pursuits, promotional material, and business development activities including independent decision making for the team
Business acumen including interpreting basic financial data (budgets, forecast etc.)
A consummate professional who is interested in developing best practices within your role
A diligent and detail-oriented proposal leader with exceptional prioritization skills
Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, intermediate to advanced command of lnDesign is a requirement.
This position will start as a remote and transition into a Hybrid role requiring you to attend meetings at the office occasionally.
This is a rare growth oriented opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional. Long term growth in this organization is exceptional! To be considered for this role send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY.