As an Intermediate Designer you will collaborate with a team of talented designers on high end residential projects across the GTA. Working closely with the Principal of the
firm, this multifaceted role relies on your creativity and communication skills to drive projects from concept and schematic design
phases, all the way through to project completion.
In this role, you will design, draw, and prepare full WD packages including Millwork drawings with a high level of accuracy. Use your sourcing skills and strong knowledge of building and decorative materials to specify furniture, decor and finishes. Create and implement project budgets and schedules, prioritize your work and ensure deadlines are met. Communicate effectively with clients, trades, and sales representatives.
Our firm is recognized for refined designs and superb client relations. You are a polished professional who will represent the firm with pride. You enjoy mentoring designers and project team members, supporting their overall skill and development while continuing to learn yourself. At the same time, you are an enthusiastic team member who understands that teamwork is the key to the firm’s success.
The right candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum 5 years work experience with multi unit or private residential projects.
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment that also requires great attention to detail.
- Excellent design, organization skills, time and priority management through proactive and responsive scheduling and resource management
- Strong understanding of OBC and a sense of ownership over projects.
- An understanding of construction that will enable you to foresee potential problems and flag/address in time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Interior Design or equivalent
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and design communication
- Solid knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUP, Adobe Creative Cloud
Please APPLY or send your resume over to email@example.com