Our client is a global multi-disciplinary organization servicing multiple sectors from Education to Healthcare, Transportation, Science &Technology, Hospitality and more. Join this firm’s regional team as a Marketing Team Lead. This position requires an inspirational leader to provide mentorship and coaching to the marketing team, expertise in client strategy and business development, financial acumen and a strong history with pursuits and promotional activities.
As a strategic partner, this role will guide your team, you will partner with marketing and business leadership to deliver integrated marketing and business development plans to achieve goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in our target sectors. Working alongside your team and business leadership, you will work to establish our firms’s desired market position; develop strong, lasting relationships; identify market opportunities; and support winning proposal submissions, presentations, and communications in the pursuit of specific project opportunities.
About this position
- Provide ongoing leadership, mentorship, and coaching to a team of marketing professionals
- Partner with the Buildings Leadership team to drive corporate and regional strategic objectives,
track progress and develop success strategies including financial analysis and reporting
- Facilitate and drive strategic discussion on components of business plans, coaching our
marketing staff in the execution and support of those plans.
- Support client development, account management, and strategic pursuit efforts.
- Work across our business lines to understand the key drivers for growth and provide guidance
and recommendations for all marketing and business development activities required to successfully achieve our strategic objectives.
- Plan, organize, and direct all elements of a proposal – analyze information requested, develop
response plan, conduct win strategy reviews and work with the team to develop and prepare final
- Advise on pursuit strategy and development, assessment of opportunities, and local market research and analysis
- Develop compelling tactics for our promotional activities, such as, photography program, media and social media, community engagement, conferences, and other client interface opportunities.
- Responsible for the quality control of all written and visual content, ensuring brand compliance.
- Assist in recruiting, motivating, and mentoring marketing staff, with the ability to delegate and support work amongst a team of both direct and indirect reports.
Manage and support team workload.
As a leader in this team you will develop and implement marketing and business development best practices with the ability to convey the “why” behind them to garner buy-in and alignment from teams and senior leadership.
Your have proven experience developing strategy and winning messages for responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and effectively communicating with senior management, supervisors, peers, and clients.
Your superb communication skills enable you to excel in facilitation and presentation in small or large group environments, with proficiency in presentation support tools (e.g., PowerPoint).
You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a marketing role. Experience in the A/E/C industry is preferred. Supervisory experience is preferred.
To be considered for this rare marketing leadership opportunity in the A/E/C Industry APPLY or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org