Join this family oriented firm for a fantastic partnership potential opportunity! This is a rare opportunity to manage exciting and interesting projects and play a central role in developing our growing firm as we look to the future. A career making opportunity for an Architect experienced in Public and Institutional design, and with ambitions to help build on our firm’s 15 years of success.
This position is best suited for an experienced Architect with at least 10 years of experience. Having both design and technical skills, synthesizing strong design intent with technical resolution. In this role you will develop design concepts and ensure building code and regulatory requirements are met. You will develop construction documents for projects of varying scope with minimal supervision. You will lead and manage projects from design development through contract administration phases.
You will use your strong technical skills to prepare architectural drawings using REVIT and AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other modeling software. You will evaluate design solutions against municipal zoning site conditions and constraints. Ensure processes, policies and practices are interpreted and applied consistently and effectively.
In addition to your design and technical knowledge you will also use your superb communication skills to act as primary client contact on projects. You will collaborate with, inspire, and motivate people across teams; develop junior members. Our culture is inclusive, humble and ambitious. As a leader in the firm, you will embrace firm culture and community with passion.
- OAA licensed Architect with a minimum of 10 years of experience (mandatory).
- Project experience from design through construction.
- Proven experience in executing challenging programmatic and technical projects from schematic design development phase to warranty phase with minimal guidance.
- Strong knowledge of codes and good planning skills
- Proven ability to balance design intent with technical execution.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; proven track record of meeting project timelines.
- REVIT and AutoCAD, SketchUp and other modeling software experience
- A proven collaborative, team player with a positive outlook to people, challenges, and growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
To learn more about this exciting opportunity APPLY or contact us at email@example.com