Join a small group of talented designers, developing the next generation of Design leadership!
This boutique firm is focused on hospitality, retail and multi unit residential design. Working in this highly collaborative environment requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An open, articulate, supportive designer would be the ideal candidate for this role.
We’re looking for Intermediate and Senior Designers who are determined to grow in this industry and aspire to continuously educate themselves.
In this role you will collaborate on the development of multiple interior design projects, with a primary focus on multi unit residential projects. You will contribute to or manage projects from concept to completion depending on your experience level.
The right candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Basic understanding of International and Ontario building code
- Ability to maintain design standards and represent our firm on our growing portfolio of international multi-family and hospitality projects
- Ability to manage the design drawing process both internally and externally to meet firms standards
- A good understanding of interior architecture and must have expert space planning skills
- Have a good understanding of local vendors
- Support good policies on project delivery & quality control.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadline commitments.
This firm offers a VERY competitive salary, tuition reimbursement and a flexible work environment.
If you are an aspirational Interior Designer and you are interested in helping develop a great Interior Design firm, show your interest by applying or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org