A highly recognized International Interior Design firm is seeking an exceptional and dynamic service-driven Executive Assistant to join our expanding team.
This Executive Assistant role extends much further than an administrative position. The Executive Assistant position plays a pivotal role in the life and organization of the studio. The Executive Assistant will play a supporting role to our Studio Director. Our Executive Assistant should maintain an approachable and helpful demeanour in all situations when interacting with the studio, clients, and other industry peers. To succeed in this role the candidates should have experience working closely with creative industry leaders. It will be critical to think three steps ahead of our Studio Director.
We are seeking a natural problem solver equipped with the versatility, organizational skills, and flexibility to thrive, calmly and confidently in an ever growing, fast-paced environment.
- Manage the Studio Director’s daily schedule; relied on to prepare day-to-day schedule while monitoring flow and timelines that are privy to change; book external and internal meetings.
- Monitor meeting requests and manage communications on behalf of the Studio Director by corresponding as required to external contacts as well as internal studio members.
- Prepare for meetings lead by the Studio Director by coordinating with other studio departments in advance.
- Take minutes of meetings and tracking action items.
- Direct involvement in RFPs and RFQs, corresponding with new clients with direction from Studio Director. Editing contracts and ASPs with mentorship from Studio Director and corresponding with Clients when necessary.
- Occasional meeting setup for internal and client-related meetings.
- Arrange all travel for Studio Director.
- Other general administrative duties as required.
For this role we’re looking for a minimum five years of experience in an office environment, ideally in the Design, Architectural, Hospitality or Construction industry. This position is best suited for a self motivated individual experienced working alongside a creative industry-leader. Accustomed to a fast-paced working environment with ever changing priorities and deadlines.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this role as well as an ability to keep confidential and sensitive information at all costs.
To be considered for this role APPLY or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org